Friday, May 6, 2011

Trucker Pro tips

If you happen to be sitting at a busy intersection merging on to the interstate, yapping on your cell phone utterly oblivious the the world around you....  Don't be at all shocked and offended when I go around you (Illegally, but to hell with it.  YOUR stupidity cost us 2 light cycles).

And the ass end of that big truck is your problem to avoid,  not mine.  Act accordingly, dipshit.  Were it me,  I'd hang up the phone and concentrate on avoiding that  25 ton monster so's not to ugly up that pretty little Saab wagon.

Just another friendly tip from your ornery neighborhood driver.  Be glad it's illegal to run your dumb ass over monster truck style..

2 comments:

  1. LOL- Law of gross tonnage and they're ignoring it again eh???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, You have no idea.. If I had a buck for every idiot I've dodged since starting this job, I'd need to buy another gun safe.

    Thanks for stopping in, by the way!

    ReplyDelete