Sunday, May 1, 2011

Open Carry

I'm convinced that the NRA Convention was the only thing keeping the Pittsburgh PD at bay,   but damn was that cool.   Who'd have thought that law abiding folks could openly carry in a decent sized city without being taken down by a SWAT team?  Up to and and including places that *gasp!!* serve alcohol!

Makes me seriously bummed out that we can't do that all of the time,  it's so much more convenient than CCW.  That,  and how else am I supposed to showcase Dennis's  fine leather?

2 comments:

  1. Well, let me be the first to put a comment on the blog!

    Thanks for the pic, the linkback on your sidebar, and for the wonderful, graceful, and very warm company that you and the missus showed me this week-end. I'm honored to have both of you as friends.

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in Dennis!

    Pleasure was all ours sir, it was and awesome weekend. I'm honored to be able to call such fine people as yourself my friend also.

    Can't wait to do it again, we'll definitely have to get a few blogmeets together between Ma, Ny, and Oh together this coming summer.

    ReplyDelete