Monday, May 2, 2011
Payback, Bitch.
Nearly 10 years ago I sat in homeroom U.S. History class and watched two airliners crash into the WTC, and heard about a 3rd that ended up in a field in PA. In that room many friends went on to join the fight this asshole brought to us, and a few never made it back. Locally, the reserve unit I recently enlisted with had the worst casualty rate of any single unit to date in the GWOT, and they've got the scars to prove it. So forgive me if this sounds like unapologetic grave dancing, but I hope that piece of shit burns, and I hope whatever ended him was painful.
Gotcha, You goat fucking piece of shit. Good riddance.
And to make if perfect, they should've sent his head to Kaddafi on a platter, but only if sticking it on a Trident in front of Coronado wasn't an option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment