I had planned on another post about the convention, but everyone else covered it, and anything I'd have to say would be redundant at this point.
I do want to post up a few thank you's from the convention, even if they are a little after the fact.
Iain at Crimson Trace. The location might have sucked, but the company was excellent. (And you'll never hear me complain about free drinks or chow). Watching him lick Jay's bald head was completely worth having to leave MOST of our guns in the car. Also, if anyone here isn't familiar with CT's stuff, Don't be put off by the cost, their lasergrips for a J frame work flawlessly.
Breda for putting together such fun blogger shindig, and to Alan Gottlieb at the Second Amendment Foundation. , for the fine repast and informative evening.
Dennis , at Dragon Leatherworks. Love the holster man, I will wear it proudly. Thank you.
Old NFO , For stepping up and doing what you did. That was really decent of you. Thanks for the nicest evening we've had in a long time.
So yeah, better late than never. Thanks again y'all, it was a great weekend.
It was, which means we have to do it again :-) Pleasure meeting y'all finally!
ReplyDeleteNo thanks needed, my friend. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's always a good time when I get together with my brother-from-another-mother Heath...
ReplyDeleteGreat seeing you and Amanda again, and glad we got a chance to walk the Exhibit halls!
You aren't the last one with the NRAAM reports. Blogger went down when I finally had a chance to start summing up some of my highlights. It was nice to meet you in Pittsburgh.
ReplyDeleteWas a good time. Nice to meet you as well, Link.
ReplyDelete