Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stupid Party fails again.

Republicans take the French option

[blockquote]McConnell said Republicans would "do the responsible thing" to avoid default, suggesting that a deal on the debt ceiling could be reached without a "real" deficit reduction package.  [/blockquote]

Here's a thought...  GROW A FUCKING SPINE,  and oppose the bloody Socialists.  Is this so hard? Really?
Let the children hold their breath till they turn blue,  we're the adults here.  (And if Senior Citizens have to pick between food and fuel,  more the better.  The roads would be 10 times safer)

I personally look forward to watching all these entitlement programs crash and burn,  I'm tired of feeding the poorly prepared and lazy.

4 comments:

  1. And for whatever reason, I can't get the [quote] function to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try [blockquote] instead...

    As for the Stupids, well, I'm with you on that.

    Let 'em all freeze in the dark...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why waste all that time if they were just going to cave to Obama? WTF?

    Even the $2 trillion in cuts they wanted would've done no more than slow the rate of increase, not actually start paying down the debt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're doomed... I just hope I'm dead before the whole damn thing collapses...

    ReplyDelete