After 23-ish hours on the road we're back. Completely worth the trip to see old friends and meet some new ones though. I honestly have no idea what life would be like if it were possible to hang out with that caliber of person on a regular basis. Probably too awesome to comprehend.
Now I'm wiped the fuck out, so it's going to be whatever fits in the microwave and a glass of something 80 proof before I crash .
in lieu of content, here's a parrot doing Drowning Pool.
http://youtu.be/uguXNL93fWg
It was good meeting you. I sure hope you can make it up for one of the blogshoots.
ReplyDeleteChad
Heath,
ReplyDeleteThanks again for coming out to play with us. Like I've said before at pretty much every blogmeet - the one regret I have is that there aren't like 50 more hours to talk with everyone.
So glad you and A. could make it (and DAMN, but that Xmas crack was TASTY). Looking forward to getting together again (hopefully on the range!) soon!