Y'all know my track record for updating this place, so this showing up late should come as no surprise.
Readers Digest version, after reading about Tam and seeing Old NFO leading from the front, Amanda and I wanted to help out too. Tam and the rest of you mob are the primary reasons we don't post that much, it's just more entertaining to read everyone else ( and I'm lazy).
So, added to the raffle pot is a Savage 24 DL, .22 mag /20 GA. The gun is flawless. It's lived in a safe for as long as I've owned it, and as far as I can tell the previous owner never shot it. I've taken it out once, just because I don't believe in owning guns I can't shoot ( barring family wallhangers )
Tickets are $25, same formula as the rest, just go put it in Tam's tip jar.
Fireplace pic layout shamelessly stolen from JayG. So go buy tickets already!
Thank you, Heath. That is positively gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteDang, I didn't even know you had it up Heath! I'll pimp it today.
ReplyDeleteI've linked this on my blog. One question - how does this raffle work? Are you in the overall pot with the rest of Old NFO's stuff, or are you running a separate raffle, where we have to send you the PayPal receipt to enter? Please advise (if possible adding it to the blog post above, too, so that readers being redirected here can see it).
ReplyDeleteThanks.
I'll toss you a link this afternoon to see if we can't drum up some more support. Sorry I have failed as a blogfather!
ReplyDeleteEmail me, Heath!
ReplyDeletejennifer AT injennifershead.com
Think I've responded to y'all, and there's a clarification up. Thanks guys!
ReplyDeleteHeath, thanks so much for doing this. I'm for sure buying a chance. This is AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteAnytime, good luck man.
ReplyDelete